Career InspirationCareer Inspiration Contact: Kirti Patel
Working with HR Consultants and Business Leaders, Career Inspiration provides stress-free, flexible and bespoke one to one and group outplacement programmes for employers with a people-focused culture, ensuring they can be seen to stand by their corporate values and help their departing employees to move forward with confidence.
Working with senior professionals, Career Inspiration provides a range of one to one and group career coaching and practical support services to ensure clarity and confidence in career direction (career change, redundancy or promotion), job-searching and interviews.
How can I help you?
HR Consultants and Business Leaders
- Outplacement – A stress-free, flexible and bespoke programme of one to one and group career coaching and practical redundancy support services, delivered by an experienced and professionally registered career guidance specialist, to ensure your caring brand image is maintained and departing employees move on quickly and with confidence. Furloughed workers, career changers, individuals at risk of redundancy or been made redundant.
- Career Coaching – to give you clarity on career direction.
- CV Coaching – to ensure you can apply with confidence, knowing that your CV will make you stand out, increasing your chances of an interview.
- Linkedin Profile Coaching – to give you confidence that their profile stands-out and gets noticed by recruiters.
- Interview Coaching – to give you confidence in interviewing, to ensure that you represent the best version of themselves to an employer.
- Job Search Strategy Consultancy – to ensure you have clarity in how to job-search in an effective and efficient manner, saving them time and unnecessary stress.
- Promotion planning – to mitigate any blocks, to increase your confidence and to ensure you have a clear and effective promotion plan in place, increasing their chances of securing a promotion.
I offer a free, initial, no-obligation chat, which has been invaluable for all of my prospective clients as it offers reassurance, clarity and next steps. I look forward to hearing from you.
“I can’t rate Kirti highly enough! She has been an absolute rock for me during a pretty rough time! I was recently made redundant, as so many people have during COVID. And I’m sure like a lot of other people I panicked, as the future seemed uncertain. I applied for a few jobs with no joy and then I asked Kirti to look at my CV for me. We had a couple of sessions where Kirti asked me to look at my CV differently and shout out more about my achievements, something that I have always struggled to do before. She made me see the value in my past experiences which seems obvious yet I adn’t seen it before. I walked away from our sessions with a new, updated template for my CV, a better structure on my short, mid and long term career goals and also a brighter feeling about the future. What makes Kirti unique is that she has a background in Recruitment, so she REALLY knows what Recruiters are loking for. She also has a natural ability to calm you. Our sessions were very productive and now I am in a new job! Kirti and I still message regularly and she gives me some helpful tips to help me grow and push myself that little bit further. I would highly recommend Kirti to anyone looking for help with your career or if you end up in a redundancy situation too.” (Pamela Taylor – Digital Marketing Specialist)
“Kirti is terrific – here’s how I know. Nearly six months ago, an acquaintance had been made redundant from a government agency. All his working life, he’d fulfilled similar roles within the organisation, but suddenly, in his 40s, found himself out of work. Ever since, he’d been diligent in searching for employment, making applications, attending interviews, taking advantage of all available support. He made every effort to look after his physical and mental health too. His efforts weren’t paying dividends he couldn’t get past the first interview stage, until … Kirti stepped in. She used her skill, experience and empathetic nature to coach him on interview techniques. Within a couple of weeks – fantastic news! He’s now earned himself in a role that’s perfect for his skills and experience. Kirti has single-handedly changed a life immeasurably. It’s a great gift. For career guidance, support and inspiration, talk to Kirti.” (Stephen Church)
“A friendly, inspirational coach, helping bring the best out in her clients, I cannot recommend Kirti enough. After 6 weeks of being made redundant I have finally secured a job! Through her services of reviewing and updating my CV, it got noticed more by employers and recruiters resulting in several invitations to interviews. With her guidance on interview preparation, I consistently progressed to the next stage of the interview process. Kirti kept in touch to see how things were going in my search and was always willing to give advice and support. Thank you Kirti for all your help and support.” (Shannon Bahia – HR Operations Assistant)
“I recently had the pleasure of working with Kirti, she helped me to refresh my CV that hadn’t seen the light of day in almost two decades. Our initial consultation was friendly and professional. Kirti is incredibly personable and pragmatic. Her advice and support has been invaluable and has certainly made a massive difference to my job hunting confidence. I would certainly recommend to anyone that hasn’t looked at their CV in a while or is looking to improve their employment status to have a chat with Kirti, she will be able to help you.” (Sean Clegg – Logistics Manager)
“I cannot thank Kirti enough for helping my daughter with her personal statement for University. She gave my daughter so much confidence about the process and knew exactly what information to include. My daughters teachers were so impressed. We are so confident that this is going to help her get the offers she wants. Amazing job to help people with their future goals!” (Clare Fitzpatrick)