We are a group of local businesses who meet regularly (online now!) to support each other. These are odd times for every one and this week we discussed how we are able to support our clients while social distancing measures are in place.
* Mark Gilbert, Oasis Promotion and Print: Mark now has stock of N95 equivalent PPE at reasonable prices (unlike some online retailers!!). He is also taking orders for stationery and promotional printing as local companies refresh their marketing during the lockdown. www.oasispandp.co.uk
* Hannah Byatt, Hunt & Coombs Solicitors: Hannah is a family Lawyer and is balancing home schooling and law. Very sadly the lockdown is exacerbating some issues for some families and Hannah is helping people via telephone, email and video call. She is even representing clients in court via video conference.
* Phil Beard, Thomas Quinn Chartered Accountants: Phil and his team are currently supporting their clients through the challenges of the pandemic. This includes processing furlough claims, supporting business interruption loan applications etc. They are even taking on new clients as businesses start to see the real value in having expert help on hand. http://www.thomasquinn.co.uk/
* Michelle Riches, Homeopath: Michelle is continuing to use video conferencing applications to help her clients in these difficult times. She is able to consult fully with new and existing patients.
* Victor Sacks, VS Associates: Victor helps business owners with their financial planning which can include pensions and business protection. He is using video meeting applications to meet people and is helping many business owners with putting protection in place so that, should the worst happen, they can make sure other directors or their own family don’t lose out. https://vsassociates.co.uk/
Dave can help any business and aims to save you money on your card services. He is doing video calls to assess your current spend and can recommend the best option for you whether it’s staying with what you have or changing supplier. Now is a great time to review your business costs. https://evolutionpayments.co.uk/
* Roy Lodge, Utility Warehouse: Roy helps people save money on their utilities by bundling them together into one monthly cost. He can help with gas, electricity, broadband, home phone, mobile and even offers cashback on shopping. Roy can do it all over the phone/video chat and there is no geographical restriction (full UK). His company has just won Mobile Supplier of the year too so they are well respected in the industry. www.riverportbusinessclubstives.co.uk/club-members/name/utility-warehouse/
* Claire Bristow, D365Life without Code: Claire is very busy at the moment and is looking for staff!! She is offering free weekly webinars on a Wednesday so if you run any sort of business where you have a database, or where you need to track sales leads and clients, you need to chat with Claire. She is also offering licence reviews so if you have Microsoft Licences it might be a good time to review your costs. https://d365lifewithoutcode.com/
* William Scantlebury, Complete Mortgage Company: William is still very busy helping clients remortgage and seeing through previous purchase cases. Lenders are adapting to the situation and rates are still very good. Valuations are happening remotely in a lot of cases, which is encouraging but some lenders are changing their criteria almost daily. If you are coming to the end of your mortgage rate in the next few months then call William. Everything can be done remotely. https://thecompletemortgagecompany.co.uk/
Lastly, if you are a local business and you would like to feel the support of a group of likeminded people, please contact us on 01480 393393 and you will be very welcome to join our relaxed weekly online meetings.